Meditation Is Like a Massage for the Brain
Simple Daily Meditation Practice
1. Find a quiet space for your meditation time.
2. Place a watch or clock next into you. I don't recommend your phone as it can be a distraction.
3. Choose a word that calms you. I most often use "Peace" (no surprise Chief Peace Officer). I sometimes use Jesus, love, health abundance - whatever calms and lifts the spirit.
4. Sit and be still - as soon as you do your mind will begin to race let the thoughts come as they come think your calming word. You do this over and over again until the racing thoughts lessen.
5. Repeat this process three times a day for 20 minutes each.
(That is only one hour out of 24 hours. You deserve that at a minimum!)